Wild Up Here T-Shirt
Hulin Alaskan Design is the result of following a trail of inspiration without a map. It’s a desire to design and create fueled by experiences in our local culture and adventure in our local landscape. It often goes off trail without a guide and hopes for the best!
It was truly an honor to be asked by ADN to create a design in honor of Alaska Day. This design, for me is about all of those things… Get out there, no matter the weather, and explore and enjoy! Recreate and create! Experience and share the enjoyment. Thank you Alaska. Let’s nurture that local sub-culture of inclusion, care and love for our place and each other, and preserve and enhance for the future!
Shop more from Hulin Alaskan Design here.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping