Termination Dust Trucker Cap
About the artist: Kristin Vantrease
I'm a self-taught printmaker gathering inspiration from wherever I wander - on foot, bike, and skis - looking for mountain lines that I can carve into my designs. This print was inspired by a bike-packing trip I did last summer across the Denali Highway and the various trail networks that intersect the road. There is so much ancient history along that road, including the evidence and artifacts from the first Athapaskan people to tread lightly across this land, but unlike the cave-paintings of the southwest, most of us will never actually see their marks. For me, the Denali Highway, and the views along the way encapsulate the contrast between Alaska's ancient past and more recent history.
Favorite thing about Alaska? The smell of the tundra, and getting above the treeline to explore our endless ridgelines.
Shop more from Adrift Prints here.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh