Alaskan Birds and Flora Hoodie
About the artist:
Arisa Sasaki was born in Tokyo, Japan. She moved to Fairbanks, Alaska in 2011 where she embraces her love for animals and nature which is the main inspiration of her artwork.
Many of her works draws upon an imagination derived from the natural world which often includes a taste of Alaska so that local people can relate to the art.
Follow on Instagram @arisalaskarts
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is nice , but to thin for a sweatshirt needs to be thicker for the price of it. Not to happy with it.
Long sleeve shirt
This product fits just right. I get compliments on the bird art. I am very satisfied with your service and the product. I recommend any of the ADN products