Alaskan Birds and Flora Hoodie
About the artist:
Arisa Sasaki was born in Tokyo, Japan. She moved to Fairbanks, Alaska in 2011 where she embraces her love for animals and nature which is the main inspiration of her artwork.
Many of her works draws upon an imagination derived from the natural world which often includes a taste of Alaska so that local people can relate to the art.
Follow on Instagram @arisalaskarts
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua