Alaskan Birds and Flora Long Sleeve
About the artist:
Arisa Sasaki was born in Tokyo, Japan. She moved to Fairbanks, Alaska in 2011 where she embraces her love for animals and nature which is the main inspiration of her artwork.
Many of her works draws upon an imagination derived from the natural world which often includes a taste of Alaska so that local people can relate to the art.
Shop more from Arisa Sasaki here.
Follow on Instagram @arisalaskarts
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Shirt Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Chest Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
|Chest to fit (inches)||31-34||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49||50-53|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||25||25 ⅝||26 ¼||26 ⅞||27 ½||28 ⅛|