Eagle & Raven Calling Hoodie
About the artist: Rico Worl
Rico Worl is a Tlingit designer from Juneau. He runs a design shop called Trickster Company that focuses on promoting innovative indigenous design.
This design represents Eagle and Raven in a field of Forget me not flowers. The design represents them sharing their information/news.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Eagle and Raven
Nice hoodie was nice gift