Upstream Dreams T-Shirt
WILD ABOUT ALASKA ART CONTEST: Thank you to all the artists who participated in creating artwork showing what they love most about Alaska.
Publisher's Choice Winner: Tulsi Zahnow
“Upstream Dreams” -I’ve always loved Alaska In the way that it’s constantly changing and fluctuating with the seasons. Most of my art is inspired by seasonal transition, and in this piece specifically I tried to creatively emulate my vision of fall time in AK. I drew salmon swimming upstream, meanwhile leaves are floating downstream. The edges are spruced with some memories of summer, before they too go to seed with the season.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|