Alaskan Birds and Flora Tote Bag
About the artist:
Arisa Sasaki was born in Tokyo, Japan. She moved to Fairbanks, Alaska in 2011 where she embraces her love for animals and nature which is the main inspiration of her artwork.
Many of her works draws upon an imagination derived from the natural world which often includes a taste of Alaska so that local people can relate to the art.
Follow on Instagram @arisalaskartsProduct details:
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
Attractive Tote Bag
I bought it to send to my nieces in Germany for Christmas. It’s a practical size and good-looking. I hope they’ll like it and use it regularly on their shopping trips.
This is a nice sturdy bag and very handy. I like the bird design representing Alaska.