A Bullheaded Argument T-Shirt
About the artist: Ryder Erickson
Ryder is an Inupiaq Eskimo-Norwegian, self taught artist who works hard to showcase the distant parts of Alaska. Being raised and growing up in Alaska's northwest villages was a beautiful experience. The life is so harsh, but the landscapes, oceans, and wildness of the people who live there are completely breathtaking. He takes his influence from both the past and present, the subsistence lifestyle of his childhood, and the vivid colors of the deep north, so that the rest of the world might have a glimpse of its overwhelming beauty.
Having family members who were reindeer herders; this piece is based on part of Ryder's heritage and is entitled, "A Bullheaded Argument."
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|